Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April Baubles

Happy Tuesday all! Hope this week is off to a great start! I've been going crazy not being able to design some jewelry because the homes been on the market. So now that the homes sale pending I took all the tools and findings out to get the juices flowing again (until I have to really pack them away).  Here's some new baubles I added to my Etsy shop . I'm also in the midst of deciding to open up another online shop outside of Etsy. I'm weighing that all out so more to come on that decision.

Have a great day! xo

mishshell Etsy shop

2 comments:

  1. These are all lovely :)

    You have a great blog, I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :)
    Please check out the rules on my blog post :)
    http://inherdaydream.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete