If you are ever in the area some notable to dos:
1. Monterey Bay Aquarium
2. Cannery Row- fun sight seeing and eating of course
3.Antique shopping at Cannery Row Antique Mall- this place is huge!Kayla and I spent a good 2 hours checking things out.
4. If you love seafood there is no shortage of yumminess here. We got our clam chowder fix for sure!
- Sardine Factory- name is off putting but the inside and food was yummo! It's a bit pricey but a great splurge.
- Dametra Restaurant- Mediterranean goodness! This place is small and hard to get in because the food is ammmazing! The staff even breaks into song and gets the restaurant going. They had me dance and the kids took pics. I'm not sharing those (scary).
- First Awakenings- I love their breakfast! Prices are great and the food is delicious!
|No trip is complete without a visit to Anthropologie!!|
|Anthro has the best store designs!!|
|Some plant pics :)|
|Love this Charlie Chaplin wall art next to the Cypress Inn (Doris Day owns this hotel)|
|Me being cheesy :)|
|Hyatt Monterey, great place to stay! Plus we earn points with the Hyatt rewards towards free stays.|
|A few cyclist getting their morning exercise. My exercise was teeth chattering, it was cooold!|
|The kids taking in the ocean air.ahhh!|
|The family striking a pose and freezing their tushies off!|
|The Green Gables Inn, Pacific Grove. The Inn overlooks the ocean. Fun fact recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler.|
|The seagull and I having a stare down. Love the colors of this pic.|
|This little guy came right up to me. In fact his whole family did. He was on my knee at one point.|
|View of Monterey|
|This lighthouse is situated on a gold course in Pacific Grove. We waited for Luke and Bill to finish up their round.|